Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Challenge

Hey everyone! Have you seen all the excitement that is already going on over on the Papertrey Ink website?! For their 5th anniversary, they are going to be having daily contest with the most AMAZING prize packages! I missed yesterday's challenge, which was a HUGE PRIZE! So today I am trying the 2nd challenge. The PTI Design Team has all contributed an image in a large free, downloadable PDF file. The challenge is to print out the images and incorporate one of them into a project, using at least one Papertrey Ink product! These images are all so cute!!!

For the challence, I chose Dawn McVey's Image and I thought it would be perfect for a Birthday Gift card holder! So I used the Papertrey Ink Gift Card holder die and cut one out using Craft Cardstock. I used a 1¾" circle punch to punch out Dawn's image, and layered it with a 2" circle punchout. I used to Mat Stack 1 Die and the Banner Die for a few more elements, and layered them altogether. I love how simple the gift card holder is, and this would be perfect for me to give to my friend at work, she has a birthday in a few weeks!









Good luck to everyone else entering, this is definitely an awesome prize to win!!

2 comments:

MadeByKarla said...

Very cute! Love Kraft and pink :) good luck!

missy said...

Cute giftcard holder!