Monday, February 13, 2012

Papertrey Ink Day 9 Contest

Hi everyone! How was your day? Mine was good, went to work and got busy finishing the girls' Valentine bags for their classes tomorrow! I am exhausted, but took a mini break to put together these bookmarks for today's challenge over at Papertrey Ink! The challenge is:

Today we are challenging you to get in the mood for the introductions. Just create a card incorporating butterflies and leaves and you'll be entered to win big!

So my submission is this butterfly bookmark set!











I used Kraft cardstock for each bookmark, which measures 6" x 2". I stamped the white cardstock with the large leaf and vine stamp from Fiskars Aged to Perfection stamp set. Then I used a scallop circle stamp from Fiskars Wishes All Around stamp set. I punched the butterflies out of paint chip samples using a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I finished off each bookmark with a small saying from the PTI All Booked Up Stamp Set, added an eyelet and some thread to the top, and thats it! I love love love these bookmarks! At the end of this month, the girls school is having their yearly book fair, so I will be making a bunch of these for them to give out to the students!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments: