Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey Ink Day 7 Contest Post #3!

HeeHee, if I had known we could do more than one entry on these contests earlier, I would have posted a lot more entries!

Here is my 3rd entry for todays Papertrey Ink Day 7 Contest:

This is a set of 5 Valentine Cards that I made using PAINT SAMPLES! I got this idea from Kerry Buckley, I made my cards bigger and used more gradient colors. I got my samples from Walmart, punched out several hearts, and adhered them to a standard A2 card base with dimensionals. I added the "be my valentine" sentiment from the Tremendous Treats Valentine Stamp set.











This is such a great idea to get matching colors for any kind of punch outs for cards, I also made Butterfly Bookmarks with the technique. Anywho, gonna make one last Valentine Card today for the contest, and also to give to my Mother In Law for Valentines from my kiddos. See you soon!

3 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

Ok, this is fabulous! Love the rows of hearts!

Sue in Grapevine said...

Cute set!

missy said...

This is a really cute way to use those paints samples!