Thursday, February 9, 2012

Papertrey Ink Contest Day 5

It's almost time for this month's Papertrey Ink stamp release! I cannot wait! I mean yea, I have no other choice, but holy moly I am so excited! Today is Day 5 of the release Sneak peeks, and with today's contest, there is going to be FIVE winners, each receiving 5 free stamps sets! Eeeeek!!!

Today's rules:
Pick one of the team members Pinterest inspiration photos from above or select your own piece of Pinterest eye candy to use as a jump-start for your very own creation. If you are linking from your blog, be sure to showcase your Pinterest inspiration and a link to the original source.

So for my entry, I chose this card by the very talented Lisa Johnson:



which can be found on Pinterest here.

I used the layout of Lisa's card as my inspiration, and came up with this:







I love and adore ALL the Papertrey Ink Tiny Treats and Tremendous Treats sets. They are are versatile and fun to use! I really hope they come up with a Tiny Treats Baby set, or a Tremendous Treats Birthday set! I used the Tremendous Treats: Valentine Set for this card. I also used an I Love You rubber stamp from the dollar spot at Michaels. The card is standard A2 size. I used pattern paper from this years Valentine paper sets at the Target dollar spot. I used the Papertrey Ink banner die, stamped, clear embossed, and hand colored the Valentine doggie, and popped him up inside the punched circle with dimensionals. I love this card, I think this may be the one I give to my DH this year.

Only a few days away until the new release, I can't wait to see what else the Design Team over at Papertrey Ink has in store for us, so far its been exciting, and I've spent HOURS upon HOURS on the website looking at everyone's submissions, there are so many talented crafters out there, its crazy! Good luck everyone and thanks for stopping by!