Saturday, February 8, 2014

PTI Anniversary 3x4 Card Challenge #2

Good evening crafters, hope you are all enjoying your Saturday! I just wanted to share with you real quick another set of 3x4 cards I made for today's Card Challenge for Papertrey Ink's 7th Anniversary!






For this set of 3x4 cards, I made Monthly journal calendar cards using Papertrey Ink's Beautiful Butterflies Stamp set and the Framed Out #4 stamp set. And guess what? Those aren't printed calendar dates. I stamped those using Damask Love's Let's Make a Date Stamp set. I ordered this set immediately after I saw her little tutorial on how the set works last month, and I just received it a few days ago because she was waiting to get some more sets in stock. This stamp set is amazing, just the way it works to make each month is such a brilliant idea, I am so glad I ordered a set while she still had them in stock and I just love it!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great night!

1 comment:

Leslie L. said...

Very nice - I love how you circled the special dates.