Wednesday, February 12, 2014

PTI 7th Anniversary Stripes Challenges

Good evening crafters, hope you all have had a fabulous Wednesday! I am over here with droopy eyes, struggling to stay awake. I am very tired but wanted to get this card up before it was too late. This is for the Papertrey Ink Stripes Challenge.



I used to the same purple cardstock scraps to create my "lattice" stripes on the card front, right on top of some striped embossing. I used Hero Arts Sew Me Flower Jewel Stamp set for the flowers and leaf, along with Papertrey Ink's One-liners Happy Die collection and the Year Round Happiness Stamp set.

I am not too sure how I feel about this card. You know how sometimes you make a card and you're like "WOW! MAN, I LOVE THIS!" and other times you start, want to quit, but finish anyways, then say to yourself "What the heck was I thinking?". Well, that's how I feel about this card. Maybe it's all the purple, maybe I am just too tired. Maybe I am just too frustrated because I couldn't get good enough lighting to capture a good enough photo.

I should probably go to sleep, I do not work tomorrow, but I have a ton of things to do. Need my rest! Thanks for stopping by, have a great night!