Tuesday, February 11, 2014

PTI 7th Anniversary Stripes Challenge

Good evening fellow crafters! I can't believe I have been able to participate so much this month in all these Papertrey Ink challenges! It definitely is exciting! I cannot wait to get my hands on all these new products and start playing around with them!

Today the challenge is to incorporate stripes into our projects. I made a fairly simple Thank you card:



I used Papertrey Ink's Boutique Borders: Thanks stamp set and coordinating die, along with a Recollections cardstock pack called Purple Passion. Each cardstock strip is 1/4" and stuck onto the card with Scor-tape.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely card Alex. Love your colors.

K said...

What a beautiful card! I don't tend to pull out purple for a card but this just might encourage me to do so.