Sunday, February 2, 2014

MFT Card Sketch 161

Good evening fellow crafters! How are you all doing? I certainly hope you all have had a great weekend, have had plenty of rest, and are ready to jump-start your way into another week that will surely zoom right past us all! The last few days have been sort of a blur, had a bit of a family emergency to deal with, won't go into detail about it here, but lets just say that God gives us all second chances for a reason, and we should all be grateful for the lives we have and are able to live every day.

Today I wanted to share with you real quick a Valentines Day card I made for the My Favorite Things Cards Sketch #161.



I used a White Cardstock base for my card, and added some Valentine Paper that I've had left over for a few years now. The digi image is from Whimsie Doodles digital images store, isn't she adorable?! They have some of the cutest digital stamps, I just love how easy digital stamps are! I added the wrong shade of gray to her "Cupid" wings, so I tried to tone it down a bit with some glitter. The banner die cut is from Papertrey Ink's Notched Hearts Banner Die collection. The stamped Happy Valentine's Day round sentiment and heart are from My Favorite Things Lollipop Additions: Love stamp set. I only own the Lollipop stamp sets and matching die sets for the Lollipop series through My Favorite Things, but would love to invest in some more of their products soon! I love all the dies they have available!

I need to catch up on some Etsy orders, then get some rest to start my work week. Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: