Sunday, May 30, 2010

You spin me right round baby right round....

It is very rare for me to make a layout that does not involve the kids, but Angel and I have very few pictures together :( Once I get a new camera, I vow to take more pictures of us all together.

Speaking of new camera issues, tried to take advantage of the natural light again, but it just doesn't do justice to the color of the layout! This background page is from The Mod Retro stack by DCWV, I love this paper stack! It is a black record image, the entire page is glossy and shiny, and to keep up with the record theme, I used vinyl thickers. Just added a few brads and some stitching for embellishment and voila! Super simple, cute page.




I am so disappointed by how fast it seems time is going by. Yet again, a new week already. I do work tomorrow, not sure if we will do anything after, but I hope everyone has a fun and safe memorial day! Ciao!

No comments: