Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Hi! Hope everyone had a great weekend and relaxing mother's day! I spend a lot of time in my craft room these past few days. I made these two cards for Angel's mom and grandma. I got the original layout idea from the latest "Paper Creations" magazine. The designer is Michelle Woerner and she has the "Thinking of You" card on page 55 and the "Family Love" card on page 59. You can find some of her work here. I love the way these ones came out, the color in person is just beautiful.




I made 2 similar cards like the blue one above, but one was pink/maroon and I gave that one to my mom. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to snap a picture of it :( I have school finals this week, so won't be making anything for a few days, but I am definitely looking forward to making more cards and scrapbooking once school is out!

Enjoy your week everyone, goodnight!

No comments: