Wednesday, May 19, 2010

RIP Casio

So my very old Casio QV-R40 has finally died on me. :( I am super sad. Now I have no camera. Blah. I made a super cute layout for Kristina Werner's current Design Challenge, and I can't even take a picture. Now I must save for a new camera. I have my eye on a couple of Canon Powershots, but am still undecided which one might be better for the prices they have available.

On to another note, I told myself I would not spend any more money on crafting magazines or books, but I broke down when I saw Amazon had 2 books for good reasonable prices. I ordered the Getting Creative with Type by Bill Tippets and of course I had to finally purchase Elizabeth Kartchner's 52 More Scrapbooking Challenges. I ordered next day shipping and the tracking said it was already here in my city, so where the heck are you FedEx man?!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Today is my first day off after working a straight 9 days, and I have to tell you, so far its been pretty lazy. I need to go into court before 4:30 to take care of a traffic ticket, then I am just gonna veg around. Ha. Have a good one!

No comments: