Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to my Mom and my 4 beautiful sisters, as well as all my aunts and cousins and friends and everyone else who is a mom! HaHa! Saturday went by sooooo fast! Spent the morning with Angel and the girls looking for the little things we still needed to finish all our mother's day crafts and such. Then spent the afternoon making my mom two birthday cards and a yummy birthday cake for her birthday! I wish I had taken more pictures of the cards to see which ones came out better, but I was in a hurry and only took one photo of each, so the color from the camera is not so great! I love the way the cards came out though. The cake was Apple Butter Pecan with almonds, it was gooooooood.





After we came home we helped the girls finish up their mother's day project. They both made cards and also a "flower pot" with cutouts of their hands. We let them each decorate the little hands and their flowerpots and this is how they came out. They are really cute!





Anywho still need to tidy up a bit so I can finish making the mother's day cards now. I hope everyone has a great mother's day and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: