Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hooray for weekends!

I'm gonna be stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey today. Angel's mom and grandma both had birthday's this week, so we are celebrating today. We've already had breakfast, then we are going out to lunch at 3pm. I was able to whip up a couple of quick cards before we got ready. I took advantage of the natural light coming in from the bathroom, haha. I think it came out pretty well. I am taking Kristina Werner's advice to not shoot photos of your projects with the flash on!

I've also been practicing adding stitching to my cards and scrapbook pages. It sure is frustrating to get straight lines, still need some practice! I figured I could just whip out the machine and create some magical straight stitching, I sure was wrong! So for the first card I left it as messy zigzag stitching on the top. Eventually I will create straight lines, haha.




Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: