Tuesday, May 4, 2010

School's Cool!

I finally got some "me time" today in my craft room! I have been so busy with work and school lately, by the time I am home I just want to relax and sleep! It felt good to finally make something again and make a big ol' mess!

I started this page last week and finally finished! This is my oldest daughter's first school photo. I had her write the journaling for me! I used the Grade School paper pack from DCWV along with various rub-on's and embellishments. Stamp set is from TPC studios.





This week is Teacher Appreciation Week. The school sent Desiree home with a list of things they can do everyday this week to appreciate their teachers. Today was "bring an apple" day and tomorrow is "send a thank you note/card". I was super excited about this one! Made this card this morning after school and before work. I love how it came out considering I did not have a lot of time to work with. I also used the Grade School paper pack with this card, along with some ribbon and brads, stamp set is from Hero Arts.





Hopefully I will be back soon with more stuff to share. I need to make tons of mother's day cards for my family and the girls at work, and I need to make a birthday card for my mom for Saturday. I will post results later! Everyone enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: