Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More Halloween Projects!

Good morning fellow crafters! I am so happy to be going in to work late today, yesterday morning was extremely busy and stressful, I really needed a little "me time". So while the kids are now at school and the hubby is at work, I decided to finish up some Halloween projects that I started when I was waiting for my Papertrey Ink order this month. (By the way, today is Sneak Peek Day 1 of September release at Papertrey Ink, check out Nichole's blog, they are releasing Christmas stamps this month!)


I am entering this project again into the Mr. Bones Halloween Spook Out over on Nichole's blog.

If you've been following me for a while, you may have seen all the Halloween projects here and here that I created in 2010 for my very first craft fair. I did the same craft fair again last year, but was disappointed in the outcome. We are saving up extra money for our Disneyland Vacation in December (I can't wait!) so I decided to do the craft fair one more time. I've been preparing lots of Halloween Cards and Favors over the last few months to make sure this year I have a great variety of things to sell.

So today I am showing you the M&M candy sticks that I am preparing. This is the first time that I have made these for Halloween. I went with a Candy corn theme because that is all I could find of the M&M's so far!











I purchase my 1x8 clear candy bags from Clearbagsrus on Etsy. They provide fast shipping and good prices. These M&M's are white chocolate and are a little bigger than regular M&M candies, but I was able to fit 15 in each bag. I used the candy corn image from Tiny Treats Halloween as well as the Limitless Layers 1¾" circle die collection. These are super easy to put together, and it takes no time at all. I bought 2 bags of candy at Walmart for $2.88 each, and was able to fill up 20 bags.

Right now I am finishing up a Halloween wreath using the Mr. Bones stamp set, I can't wait to show you how it turns out! Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments: