Sunday, September 2, 2012

PTI Mr. Bones Halloween Spook Out


Good evening fellow crafters, I hope you are all having a great, wonderful Labor Day weekend! I am thoroughly enjoying the few days off that I have here at home with my family. I am super excited to see all the projects being entered into the Mr. Bones Halloween Spook Out blog hop over at Nichole's blog! I plan on adding several projects over the next few days, mainly because I love Halloween and I am so excited to continue using my new stamp sets from this month's PTI release! Here is my 3rd project for this fun little blog challenge:













I used the Mr. Bones and Tremendous Treats Halloween stamp sets for this little card set. I just love Mr. Bones, he is too adorable! I used some Halloween patterned paper from another All Seasons paper pack, as well as Stampin' Up cardstock in my favorite Halloween colors: Elegant eggplant, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Black. I used the top note die and embossed that with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I stamped and cut out the Halloween treat bag and then adhered it all together.

I will be posting a few more cards tonight, stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Love these too! You are making me wish I got this little guy, he looks like a lot of fun!

Linda said...

The Mr. Bones cards are so cute. I am not into Halloween too much but these are adorable. Love them....

artful-notions said...

Alex,
Everyone of your posts are brilliant! Love them all. Looks like we all had fun with Mr. Bones! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!