Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First Arts and Crafts Fair

Hello everyone! Can you believe that half the week is already gone?! As my older daughter said just the other day, "I think the days are getting shorter". I am astonished at how fast this year has flown by.

I love love love holidays. I had so much fun creating things for Halloween this year. I absolutely adore PaperTrey Inks Tiny Treats: Halloween set! I made tons of things with it, it is such a cute set! I have been trying to purchase the TinyTreats Christmas set since it came out on the 15th, but right now it still says unavailable! :(

Anywho, I participated in my first Arts and Crafts fair on the 15th, 16th, and 17th at one of our local malls. I have to say that I had a lot of fun. We meet some lovely people and I sold a good amount of products! I sold my Halloween crafts as well as some handmade jewelry. The next event is November 5th, 6th, and 7th, which is not too far away so I am trying to get ready for christmas ASAP. I am hoping the Christmas set is available soon because I really want it!

My tables were set up right in front of the movie theater, perfect for selling candy! I requested the same spot for the next craft fair! Here is everything that I had for this craft show:



















These are Twizzler Treat Pouches


Pumpkin Poop


4 count Mini-Note Card Sets


Lollipop Holders


Skeleton Lollipops (So cute!)


Pixie Stix Pouch Holders


Halloween Cookies!


Treat Bags w/Toppers


17 Count Mini-Note Card Sets


M&M Treat Pouch


Candy Cane with Gummie Treat


More Lollipop Holders


Felt and Tin Treat Buckets, each filled with Halloween trinkets and candy. Great teacher and co-worker gifts!


I have soooooooooooooo many ideas floating around in my head for the next show, I can't wait to get started! I ordered a Big Shot just so that I can make some great cards! I have been wanting one for a longgggg time and I got to play around with one at a Holiday Stamp Camp here a few weeks ago, and I decided it was about time I spoiled myself a little and got one! So as a birthday gift to myself, I ordered it off Overstock.com, great price and only $1.00 shipping! Should be coming in the next few days!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided not to list the dimensions of the products and all the specifics because there was so many, but if you want to know anything about the things I made, just let me know!

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

No comments: