Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween Pillow Boxes

Good morning fellow crafters! Happy Wednesday! This is "my" day of the week where I have the entire morning to myself before heading off to a late work day. I use Wednesday to catch up on projects or new orders for my Etsy Shop, and I can do it completely without interruption! Isn't that just the best? (Not that I don't love having the family around, but hey, we all need a little "me" time!)

I have wanted to purchase a Pillow Box die for some time now, but I wasn't sure exactly who to purchase it from, so when Papertrey Ink announced this month that they were releasing one, I was ecstatic! I received it in the mail on Monday and I decided to make a set of 10 for Halloween.












I used Kraft, Basic Black, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Elegant eggplant cardstock for these boxes. I used Halloween patterned paper from the Target dollar spot from last year. I used the Limitless Layers Oval die collection with Kraft and cream cardstock. I stamped the "Happy Halloween" in basic black ink. The sentiment is from Hero Arts #CL498. There is no name on the stamp set, but it has a ton of Holiday sentiments!

I love that these little pillow boxes are the perfect size to hold a gift card, I cannot wait to make a ton of these for Christmas! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: