Friday, July 6, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #73...Second entry!

Hey guys, happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? I know I sure am, even though I do work again tomorrow, I am looking forward to having Sunday off! Right now I am alone here in my craft room, the girls are spending time with their grandparents and my DH is outside pulling weeds! So I am lucky enough to get in a little more crafting time tonight. It is beautiful outside right now, it has been raining off and on here for a few days now. We are used to it being sunny and hot, usually over 100 degrees, but this weather right now is just perfect.

We got a few pictures outside right now of the weather, and a DOUBLE RAINBOW! HeeHee....



I am also loving all this rain because my sunflowers are getting lots and lots of free water!





Anywho, I am going to do another entry here for this weeks' Make It Monday Challenge over at . My entry this time is very simple. I used some patterned paper from My Minds Eye and attached them to some Kraft cardstock. I used the PTI Year of Flowers Collection for the image, stamped in black pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I also added some clear rhinestones. The sentiment is from TPC Studio Card Crafting Hello Cling Stamps. I got the sketch of this card from Maile Belles here.








Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: