Monday, July 9, 2012

Bridesmaid Gift

Hey everyone! Just a quick post to show you real quick some bridesmaid's gifts I made for a wonderful Etsy buyer.

I made these amethyst cat's eye and Swarovski crystal bracelets, and packaged them inside these handmade gifts bags. I used Kraft cardstock and Elegant Eggplant cardstock from Stampin' Up and cut out the layers with PTI Limitless Layers. I printed the saying out and punched the circle out, then stamped each one with an image from PTI Year of Flowers Collection in Elegant Eggplant ink by Stampin' Up! I attached each one to the front of a small white favor gift bag. I hope to make more of these little bags, they are so cute and would great in all kinds of colors!











Thanks for looking, see you soon!

1 comment:

Shannon White said...

Wowie! These are Soo Pretty Alex! Love the Beautiful bracelets! They are Perfect Bridesmaid gifts! And love the custom gift bags you created for them too! Wow!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)