Monday, November 8, 2010

The Paper Variety: Challenge Week 8

Hello again :) Just another super quick post today to show my submission for the Paper Variety's 8th week challenge! So many great submissions, I love them all!

For my submission, I used the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge and cut out the "Will You?" image on page 46 at 4". The Marry Me on the Card inside was cut out at 2 1/2", I used Stampin' Up border punch and did some heat embossing. I don't emboss very often, so I only have embossing powder in white, I wish I had gold because the white did not come out so well.








Very simple card, I didn't want to add to much color because the patterned paper is very simple and elegant. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

What a beautiful card Alex. So perfect for weddings. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety.

Melissa said...

Very cool. I love those silhouettes! Neatness. :)