Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Busy as a Bee!

It has been a crazy and exciting last couple of weeks!!! I was so busy trying to get everything down for halloween that I didn't make time for much else! I can't wait for this weekend to catch up on things!

First off, I am sooooooo excited to announce that I won the Inkadinkadoo Contest that was hosted through ScrapbooksEtc!!! I won 1st place in the Scrapbooking category! Guess what the prize is?!?!?! THE ENTIRE LINE (181 Products!) of Inkadinkadoo Products! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I still can't believe it, I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!! I want to thank everyone who voted for me, even if it was only once, your vote counted, BECAUSE I WON!! AHHH! I can't contain myself, can you tell? When my prize comes in, I will be sure to share pictures!

I also won The Paper Variety Week 7 Challenge! I have had the best luck these last couple of weeks, I hope it continues. Having this much luck is a great feeling! I hope I can pass it on to someone else!!! Thanks to the Wonderful Design team at the Paper Variety and all their sponsors for everything they do, it is a great challenge site, I encourage everyone to put their creativity to the test and join them every week for a new challenge! I haven't missed one challenge yet!

On to another note, I am sitting here anxiously waiting for UPS to arrive with my recent Papertrey Ink order! The Tiny Treats: Christmas Set was out of stock for a while when it first came out, but it was finally available last week and I had to beg and pout before my poor dear life partner gave in a bought it for me :) It is supposed to arrive this afternoon, and I cannot wait!

Kristina Werner started the 2010 Holiday Card Series this week! Today was Day 3! I love her cards, she is very talented, and I am so thankful that she spends to much time putting together videos for us all to see! Check her out for the next few weeks, she will be posting a new card everyday! While I was watching todays video, I put together a couple of Holiday Cards myself. Very simple, just used a few Snowflake Stamps from the Paper Studio, as well as some Christmas stickers that I had stashed away for a few years. This is what I came up with and finished in about 30minutes!








I am going to be starting on my Snowman Soup and Holiday Smores Buckets this weekend. I have so much planned, I have to keep writing down my ideas otherwise I will forget. I found these cute little felt buckets at the Dollar Tree, I had to snag some before they were gone, I grabbed 4 of each design!





I also found these at the Target $1 spot, so I grabbed 4 of each design as well. I think I will use these to make the Snowman Soup. I am going to use the new Hershey's Bliss Cocoa Packets, they come in so many different flavors and look like such a fun treat for the holidays!



Of course one of everyones favorite project to make is the Hershey Nugget tins! I love how these look when they are done! I was waiting for my Tiny Treats set to come in so I can finish them off with some ribbon and stamps and whatever other holiday embellishments I can find. I was able to fill 9 tins with one big bag of nuggets! Papertrey ink has the nugget tins for $2 each, but I found these nuggett tins here for only about $1 each! The smallest I found was a bundle of 24 tins, so I can use them for Hersheys Nuggets, Reeses Cups, and Hersheys Kisses. I am also going to make teachers gifts with them as well.





I am taking a much needed 3 day weekend, so I cannot wait until Friday to catch up on things, I do have to clean up the craft room though, because this is currently what it looks like and I am having a hard time finding things :(




Anywho, thanks for reading all my ramblings, I need to clean up the house a little, then get ready for work. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: