Sunday, September 22, 2013

Halloween Kraft Treat Bags

Good Morning fellow crafters, I hope you are enjoying the very first day of FALL! I love the fall, it signals the start of the best holidays of the year! I am trying to get back into my posting more often, I haven't posted very many projects at all this year! I finally started working on my Halloween projects! The girls' school has a Fall carnival every year and they allow craft vendors, so I really need to start making some items to put up for sale that teachers and kids would love to pick up! I made these cute little Kraft Halloween Treat bags.





I ordered the Kraft bags from sweetideasbyjanet on Etsy a few months ago and have been dying to try them out! I used mainly Papertrey Ink products to put these together! I used their Mr. Bones Stamp and die set along with the Spider from the Tremendous Treats: Halloween Stamp Set. I also used the medium-sized spider web from their Spider Web die collection. The "trick or treat" is from the Tremendous treats set and is stamped on their banner die.

I can't wait to make different versions of these little bags, they come together so quickly and are just too cute! Not too many people work on Halloween projects, but I just love seeing what other people come up with. I've never actually sent out a Halloween card to anyone, but I do make a few card sets to put up for sale, along with some tag sets as well! I hope to bring you more projects soon with the upcoming holidays! Have a great week everyone, thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: