Thursday, August 9, 2012

Halloween Card Set

Good afternoon fellow crafters! I don't know about you, but I love to craft the most for the Holidays, especially Christmas and Halloween! My favorite stamp sets for the Holidays so far are the Tiny and Tremendous Treats stamp sets from Papertrey Ink. Well, yesterday on Nichole's blog she announced that one of the stamp set releases this month is going to be the Tremendous Treats: Halloween stamp set! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SET FOREVER! HeeHee I am soooo excited, I cannot wait to get this stamp set! There is also 2 new Halloween stamps sets that she featured yesterday and you can find them here during Sneak Peek Day 4.

It's also no surprise that I love to make card sets. My first Halloween project this year was inspired by these Halloween Cards here by Heather Nichols. I made 8 cards for this set, using black card stock for the bases. I used the Limitless Layers circles die cut sets from Papertrey ink and the Batty for You Stamp set from Stampin Up! I wanted this stamp set for the longest time and never purchased it. I didn't realize that it was one of the retiring stamps sets from SU this year, so I ended up having to purchase it through Ebay this past month. I was however lucky enough to find a brand new, unmounted set (I did not want a used one!). I used Kraft and Pumpkin Pie cardstock, as well as Pumpkin Pie ink.







I added a few more layers to my card and added some black glitter. I found the tutorial for the box here and it fits a 3x3 card set perfectly! I also found a tutorial here on how to make the little envelopes for the 3x3" cards. Even with the images on my cards popped up with some dimensionals, they still fit perfectly inside each little envelope!

I've listed this cute little card set onto my Etsy Shop here. Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments: