Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog Awards!

Hello fellow blogging friends. How was your weekend? Mine was ok, I had the day off on Friday and Saturday, the girls and I finally went to watch Tangled. It was a very cute movie, and yes, I may have cried a little.

Karla over at Made by Karla has won a blog award and was asked to pass it on to 5 people. I was picked, yay! How exciting, thanks so much Karla! I am definitely loving all her projects that she has posted up already, especially the beaded pins, what a great idea!



So I now have to pass on to 5 people, so many blogs to choose from, there are so many talented people out there, I literally spend hours and hours just browsing through all the wonderful projects that everyone shares. How in the world am I gonna choose just 5?! Well, here are my picks:

1.) Sarah Goke over at Simple Stampin' is new to the blogging world, but she is a local Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and has some fantastic ideas to share! Check her out!

2.) Vicky Jo at the Stamping Idea Corner is also a local Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I love all her projects as well. I was able to meet her along with lots of other creative stampers at last years Holiday Stamp Camp, it was a lot of fun!

3.) With all My Heart has some fabulous scrapbooking layouts and projects, and she is part of a great blog hop, check her out!

4.) Sparkly Pink Star has some great sketches and videos for us to follow, very fun and informative, and she always makes such awesome projects!

5.) Since there are soooo many wonderful ladies on the Design Team over at the Paper Variety, I couldn't bring myself to pick just a few of them, so rather than give out the award to individual blogs, I give the last award to the PAPER VARIETY itself! You gotta check out the site, they have a new challenge every week and they offer up some great prizes! I love participating with them!

I hope you all take some time to visit them, get some ideas, have fun, become followers, you know the drill! I will be back a little later with some more Valentines goodies, have a great day!

1 comment:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Aww thank you so much for the blog award :)