Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vaca is over :(

Well, today marks the end of my 9-day vacation, I am definitely sad. Time flew by, I wish we could have done more with the girls, but we did have our fair share of fun.

One of my projects to complete during this vaca was to completely renovate my craft room, and I am glad to say that we did accomplish it, so I will take pictures soon and post them up. We completely switched 2 of the rooms of our house out, so now I am loving the fact that I have so much more space!

Because we were moving stuff around, I didn't get much crafting done. I was able to finish this layout of the girls and their cousins today. It is always at the end when you are finished that you think you should have done something different. When this LO was complete, I kept thinking it was too plain, so I glued down all the butterflies, then I realized that I used way too many butterflies, but I used glue instead of tape runner so I could not pull them off :( I also wish I had put the title differently, maybe centered it in another way.






Owell, whats done is done, and I have to say that I am glad I decided to leave it as is instead of changing it, because way too often I am unhappy with the end result and I either give up or start over, wasting more supplies. Does this happen to everyone?!

I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: