Sunday, August 29, 2010

Halloween!

It's never too early to get started on Halloween crafts! I absolutely love Halloween more than any other holiday! Last year, I made Halloween treat bags for my daughter's kindergarten class. This year, I have to make for both of my daughters, so I figured I should get started as soon as possible!

Last year, we used cellophane treat bags with candy and trinkets, and attached little handmade cards and tags. This year, I used the Plantin' Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge and cut out the bags instead.

Each bag is 6 3/4" inches, with a 3 1/4" colored circle and 2 3/4" white circle, all cardstock. Then, I stamped in images from a halloween stamp set (do not know where exactly is from, can't find the packaging!) onto the white cardstock. I added a little bit of color with my Prismacolor Markers, assembled them all together, and I think they are the perfect size for little hands to carry! I can't wait to add the treats and more embellishments once Halloween comes!



I got the idea from Hobby Lobby's Idea Magazine, the 2008 4th quarter issue, page 18. I am really disappointed that the weekend is already gone :( Hopefully will be able to get some more crafting done soon. With everyone starting school, have not had much free time! I have only made 4 so far of these bags, still need a ton more. Anywho, enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and have a great week!

No comments: