Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dad's out there!

Today I am thankful for Angel who is the best dad to our children that I could ever ask for, they are so very grateful for him and love him so much! I hope that he has a wonderful day :)

The girls and I woke up early to start a big breakfast for Angel. They made him their own father's day cards. I told them to pick out some stickers from my stash that they could use, and of course naturally they both wanted hearts and flowers and such, I had to remind them to pick out "boy" stickers, haha. This is what they came up with!




I also made these cards for Angel and his dad, they both work in a detail car shop, Angel had the idea of using the cars so I went with it for both cards. I don't have any "car" stamps, so I used some digital stamps that I found through Google. I used my Prismacolor markers to color them in, they look awesome! The first card is Angel's and the second is for his dad.




We are getting ready to head out for lunch and a movie, so I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend and has a peaceful sunday!

No comments: