Monday, June 14, 2010

Father's Day Cards

It's 2:00am here and I cannot seem to fall asleep! I hope everyone had a nice long, relaxing weekend and is ready for yet another work week!

Since I am already awake I thought I would share with you the first set of the Father's Day cards we put together this year.

This one is for my dad from the girls. All my dad's grandkids call him "Babu", it's a special name given to him from when he was younger and in the navy. I know he will appreciate that I added it on the card they are giving to him. I think the monster patterned paper is just too cute!



This one is from me to my dad. The best part is it didn't take me long at all! I love the colors and the crimped kraft cardstock.



I don't make masculine cards very often, so it was nice to opt out and do something for the men. I love how they all turned out, very simple. Hope to share more with you soon, happy monday everyone!

No comments: