Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Card Set

Good afternoon fellow crafters. Happy Friday! Hope you are all having a great start to your weekend! I go in to work in a few hours, but I did spend the entire morning finishing up the cleaning of my craft room and I am so relieved that I am finally finished! Don't you just love the look of a nice clean, organized craft space? I know I sure do, I can find everything I need faster and hopefully I won't be throwing away any more die sets! :( I didn't have any luck finding my One Liner Die set, as I mentioned previously I misplaced it and I think I may have thrown it away in the trash. Anywho, here is how my room looks now:


There are a few more areas that I would like to organize, so hopefully I will get to that next week. Yesterday night while in the middle of all the cleaning madness, I was watching some Christmas youTube tutorials by Amy over on Prairie Paper and Ink and she had made this really nice, clean simple card with my favorite Kraft cardstock, and I really wanted to make a similar card set.


Since I can't use my Big Shot right now, I really liked the simplicity of this card. I used Kraft cardstock and patterned paper from the Paper Studio's Santa and Friends 6x6 paper pack. The stamp sets I used are Hero Arts Joy to All and a Recollections Christmas Stamp set which unfortunately doesn't have a name listed on it. This was very fast and simple to put together, and I just love it.

Thanks for stopping by, I need to stop by the post office before picking up the kiddos from school and heading off to work. I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

WoW so organised is your craft room it looks amazing!! beautiful cards too x