Wednesday, December 5, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #94

Good evening fellow crafters! It's been a while since I last posted or participated in any Papertrey Ink challenges! I hope you are all doing well, enjoying the time you have left until yet another year is gone! Like I mentioned in my previous post, we are still getting ready for our Christmas vacation to California to visit Disneyland, only 11 more days! We are beyond excited, and by we, I mean my DH and I, we are way more excited than the kids!

I've been busy trying to make Holiday card sets to sell in my Etsy shop, and I've been working as many hours as they will let me, just so we can have some extra spending money for this trip! I finished this card set today and decided to use it for my entry into this week's Make it Monday Challenge over on Nichole Heady's blog. The challenge this week is Detail Glitter Technique.











I created a set of 12 cards, each measuring 5" by 3¾". I used Kraft cardstock for the card base. I used the snowflakes from Papertrey Ink's Shape Up Snowman Accessories stamp set and stamped a colorful Snowflake background. I used Stampin' Up Ink in Real Red, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, and Bashful Blue to create a repeated Snowflake background onto each card. I used the Snowman and Penguin stamp from Papertrey Ink's Tremendous Treats Christmas stamp set, and colored them in with some Prismacolor Markers. I added a red border along with some glitter to accent the top and bottom of my image and sentiment. The Merry Christmas is from a Hero Arts occasion stamp set.

I really love this time of year, everyone is making some really creative Holiday projects! I love seeing all the fun Holiday cards! Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

These are so cute! x

Linda said...

Alex, these are so adorable. Love them.