Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Thursday! Long post!

Hey guys, how are you doing?! I am doing great, enjoying a beautiful morning here to myself while the girls are at school and my DH is at work! The last couple of days have been really windy and gross here in El Paso, but today, the wind has finally died down. It is nice and calm outside, so I took my little doggy for a walk and cleaned up the yard a bit, and now I figured that it's about time that I fill you in on some projects I have made over the last month. I have a lot to share, so there will be lots and lots of pictures, and it is all random! These are things I have made that I just didn't have time to share!

Before I share all the photos, I just wanted to say that I cannot believe what these tornadoes and storms have done in the south, it is terrible. My heart and prayers go out to all of you.

These are the gift bags and the birthday cards we made for Angel this year for his birthday. I used Angie's Gala Bag tutorial here to make the bags. In the video, she uses 8x8" sheets of paper to make her bag, but I also made one using 12x12" sheets of paper and scored and cut them the same.






I made 2 diaper cakes and 2 baby boy cards for 2 of my co-workers who both just had adorable little baby boys!








These are all the Easter projects from this year! These are bags I made to hold jelly beans for "Bunny Poop" and I used the bunny from the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge. We handed these out to the students in my youngest daughter's class. They all thought it was just hilarious that they were eating bunny poop.




I had so much fun making these! I absolutely love the Mini Milk Carton die from Stampin' Up, but I don't actually own one. I found this brilliant tutorial here and I am going to love making more of these for Halloween and Christmas! These are filled with jelly beans, and I meant to add a little bunny to these as well, but I just didn't have time.




I made this Easter gift bag for a co-worker who is also my dear friend and the girls' after school babysitter. I made some jewelry for her and added an Easter card and Hersheys Nugget tin.


These are the Easter Hershey Nugget tins and cards I made for my co-workers and family this year.




Birthday cards for my nieces.




Goodbye card for a co-worker.


Mini note card sets, I just love these, I can have them available for any occasion!


Mini Thank You Notes!


These are mini lunchbox note cards I made using the Way to Go Kiddo stamp set from Papertrey Ink, they are so cute!


And last but no least, I made these little candy favors for a girls' birthday party, I plan to put them up on Etsy.


Whew! Thats it for now, I didn't realize how behind I was on posting until after I started this post! Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions on any of the projects, leave a comment and let me know. Until next time, enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

MadeByKarla said...

You are just so creative and so good at creating! Love those baby cards and the gift bags! Your friends are lucky, they must get beautiful things from you constantly!
oh, I have a giveaway going on, come and enter on my blog at
http://madebykarla10.blogspot.com