Sunday, September 26, 2010

Minnie/Mickey B-Day Card

Hello fellow crafters! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I hate how fast time seems to be flying by! My weekend has come and gone!

Been doing tons of crafting lately! I love being able to use my mornings during the week to get some crafting done while the girls are at school. I have had to move some of my crafting supplies into my living room because it now looks like a tornado flew through my craft room! Owell, will get cleaned up eventually!

I am looking for a local craft fair to join, so I have been making tons of halloween crafts, lots of treats and cards, in addition to a few other things that I would like to sell. I hope I find a good craft fair in time before the holidays really start! I will post tons of pictures as soon as I am done putting everything together.

I made a birthday card for a friend at work. She asked me to make one for a 3 year old who is having a birthday party today. I used the same stamps and idea from my Minnie Mouse invitations that I made here for my niece a while back. I still had some supplies left over, and I love the way it came out. I stamped different images of Minnie and Mickey and couldn't decide which to use, so I used all 3! I used the smaller image of Mickey and Minnie together for the envelope.







Have a great week, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: