Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dora Centerpiece Toppers

Hi all! In addition to the Dora invitations that I made for my cousin's daughters birthday, (here) I also made the centerpiece toppers to match the invitations. They came out really cute. My cousin made the centerpieces with some vases and filled them with candy pieces, and these are going to go right in the middle of each vase. So cute!

This is the majority of the supplies I used. I printed each Dora charactor on white cardstock and used my Prismacolor markers to color them all in.




Each colored scalloped circle is 5" and each white scalloped circle is 4 3/4". I tied together 4 pieces of curling ribbon around wooden dowels, then glued them onto the colored circle and covered each with the white circle.








After I finished all of them, I used foam adhesive squares to adhere the pictures in the center, then curled each ribbon.





They look great in the middle of the vases with candy, goes really well with the Dora Candyland theme! Anyways, hope everyone is having a great week, I am so excited that it is almost Friday, and then I have 9 days vacation! Woohoo!!! Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ty for the tutorial!!! I've been wanting to know how to make these!!!