Sunday, February 9, 2014

PTI Anniversary 3x4 Card Challenge #3

Okay, looks like this will be my last post for tonight. I was hoping to make a lot more journaling cards today, because they are fairly simple and quick to put together, but time just got the better of me and it is already after midnight. Unfortunately, I do have to work tomorrow, so I need to try and get some sleep tonight because last night I only sleep 3 hours after trying to catch up on my final Etsy orders.

These cards are simple, came together quickly. Used Papertrey Ink's Wonderful Words Friends, Together, Hello, and Memories stamp sets and dies for these, along with Kraft cardstock. The patterned paper is from Recollections Garden Florals paper pack.



If this is your 3rd time stopping by today, I appreciate you taking the time to come and check out my projects, your comments and advise mean a lot! Good night!

No comments: